What is life? It's a strange question isn't it? Everyone knows what life is. But do they really know? Everyone lives it. But do they really live?
This is life how i saw it. This is life how I lived it and this is how I know it...
"When I first opened my eyes, I saw you smiling at me. A sweet fragrance of happiness filled the air.. People everywhere were nice to me and always willing to help. I was happy. It was spring.
Time passed and summer came. I would play around in the heat regardless of anything. There were no worries. Life was fun!! I had a great time. I played and fooled around all day and slept soundly and peacefully at night. All was well.
But happy times don't always remain.Summer faded away and autumn took it's place. The flowers wilted and happiness withered. Leaves dried and and the winds cruelly detached them from the trees. A feeling of despair hung in the air... alone and abandoned I stood... Wiping my tearz as the winds shook me.
It is still autumn. Yearz have passed but it hasn't changed. Oh!! How I long my Spring had been eternal... But..."
It will only say Good-Bye
And there you will stand
Time flies by
It is nothing but
So I guess, like every year sees four seasons, the span of our life also goes through the same.. I have seen my spring, I have lived my summer. Autumn seems to have settled down for a long stay.. But I thing- or hope..- Winter is soon to come with death at it's tail.
Insignificant mortals, who are as leaves are,
and now flourish and grow warm with life,
and feed on what the ground gives,
but then again fade away and are dead.
Life is totaly absurd. What's the point of it?? DUH!!!
A SONG
Tanha thi or hamesha se tanha hai zindagi
Yahan phool aarzuon k khilte nahin kabhi
Sunsan raston ka tamasha hai zindagi...
Har shamma k naseeb me ha dard ka dhuwan
ye shamma haseen khwab ha shola hai zindagi...
Suraj ko aansuon k samandar me pheenk dun
jhute hain sab chiragh andhera hai zindagi...
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
*SIGH... *
This is life how i saw it. This is life how I lived it and this is how I know it...
"When I first opened my eyes, I saw you smiling at me. A sweet fragrance of happiness filled the air.. People everywhere were nice to me and always willing to help. I was happy. It was spring.
Time passed and summer came. I would play around in the heat regardless of anything. There were no worries. Life was fun!! I had a great time. I played and fooled around all day and slept soundly and peacefully at night. All was well.
But happy times don't always remain.Summer faded away and autumn took it's place. The flowers wilted and happiness withered. Leaves dried and and the winds cruelly detached them from the trees. A feeling of despair hung in the air... alone and abandoned I stood... Wiping my tearz as the winds shook me.
It is still autumn. Yearz have passed but it hasn't changed. Oh!! How I long my Spring had been eternal... But..."
Time will not cease
So that you may touch a dream
It will not halt or listen
Or even look back
It will only say Good-Bye
When you most want it to stay
It will only leave a wrinkle
As it walks across your face
And there you will stand
Wondering at what happened
While you held your mothers hand
Only yesterday as she taught you to walk
Time flies by
On the silvered wings
Of so many forgotten yesterdays
It is nothing but
A memory...
A hope...
And
A little of
Today...
(not my words)
(not my words)
So I guess, like every year sees four seasons, the span of our life also goes through the same.. I have seen my spring, I have lived my summer. Autumn seems to have settled down for a long stay.. But I thing- or hope..- Winter is soon to come with death at it's tail.
Insignificant mortals, who are as leaves are,
and now flourish and grow warm with life,
and feed on what the ground gives,
but then again fade away and are dead.
Life is totaly absurd. What's the point of it?? DUH!!!
A SONG
Tanha thi or hamesha se tanha hai zindagi
Hai zindagi ka nam magar kia hai zindagi?
Yahan phool aarzuon k khilte nahin kabhi
Bichrain jo ek bar wo milte nahin kabhi
Sunsan raston ka tamasha hai zindagi...
Har shamma k naseeb me ha dard ka dhuwan
Har phool ki zindagi me hai chupa ghum-e-khizan
ye shamma haseen khwab ha shola hai zindagi...
Suraj ko aansuon k samandar me pheenk dun
Jo mera bas chale to sitaron ko nooch dun
jhute hain sab chiragh andhera hai zindagi...
When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"
*SIGH... *


Post a Comment