I was just sitting today. I couldn't study.. And so i decided to write.. i wrote whatever came to my mind. Its not good but it's something..
You broke me for the millionth time..
Broke and shred the last piece of me left,
Threw me away like a rag and
said Good-Bye..
And this time
i didn't cry!!
I'm never gonna come back
you can bet,
This is all you are ever gonna get
I wish i could die
die right now..
To end all this hurt
to make you feel the loss...
i wish after death
there could be some way
for me to find out
what you have to say..
But come to think of it!!
Ain't I already dead?
And I did hear all you said
"I hate you",
"Wish you great pain and hurt",
"May every bad fate come your way"
...............
But I used to hear
you don't talk ill of those who died..
Was it just a big fat lie?
Or was I that bad,
and this is what I deserve?
Yes!!
That sounds better
This is just what I deserved..
Then why am I sad?
But wait.....
Am I sad?
I'm not in pain
I cant feel a single thing!!
Oh!!
But how could I forget
i am dead!!
And the dead aren't supposed to feel this way..
For me it's over
Life has end
So chill my dear!
No one is ever gonna hurt you again........!!!!!!
You broke me for the millionth time..
Broke and shred the last piece of me left,
Threw me away like a rag and
said Good-Bye..
And this time
i didn't cry!!
I'm never gonna come back
you can bet,
This is all you are ever gonna get
I wish i could die
die right now..
To end all this hurt
to make you feel the loss...
i wish after death
there could be some way
for me to find out
what you have to say..
But come to think of it!!
Ain't I already dead?
And I did hear all you said
"I hate you",
"Wish you great pain and hurt",
"May every bad fate come your way"
...............
But I used to hear
you don't talk ill of those who died..
Was it just a big fat lie?
Or was I that bad,
and this is what I deserve?
Yes!!
That sounds better
This is just what I deserved..
Then why am I sad?
But wait.....
Am I sad?
I'm not in pain
I cant feel a single thing!!
Oh!!
But how could I forget
i am dead!!
And the dead aren't supposed to feel this way..
For me it's over
Life has end
So chill my dear!
No one is ever gonna hurt you again........!!!!!!


awsme :)
thnx:)
Dude! you can write :D
:D thnx