Moony
   I don't know what to write today. I'm quite blank. Come to think of it ain't I always? *sigh* I just can't come out of this silence.. Last night I started to feel so terrible for no reason at all. I just wanted to run away.. Go somewhere far where even I can't find myself. Where no one can reach me. But that's not possible.. *sigh*

   I tried to study today but just couldn't. I don't wanna give these papers. I wanna go. Somewhere... Anywhere... please ;( Take me away....


For once I want to take your hand
For once I want to follow you..

With all my heart just follow you
So you can takee me to the place
Happiness where we will find
Leaving all the tearz behind
Do tell me that it's possible
Please tell me it is possible...

For once be my rainbow of joy
For once let me take your hand
and follow you to that place
where we never have to say good-bye

For once.......


Dedicated to M&M
Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Sidrah Says:

    aww.. that's happen =)
    take a lil break from books! Think happy ^^


  2. Moony Says:

    :-) hmmm thats what i will do




  3. Noor Says:

    thank you. :D and yeah, now is high time to go :):D


  4. Shail Says:

    Hey...just calm down...relax a bit...nd then study...
    I would say don't think much..
    Take care

    Shail


  5. Unruly Rebel Says:

    for once its good to believe, for once its good to let things happen, n for once its good to stop thinking...nice post... :)


  6. Moony Says:

    @hira :) my pleasure:):) ahan.. it sure is :D

    @Sahil hmm.. :) *stopped thinking* :D

    @Unruly Rebel thank you :)


Post a Comment