Moony


  I know you are not there
But I can feel you somewhere near

In the moon..
In the shining stars...

I can't reach you
because you are far..

Life has cast around me
iron bars...

I can hear you call 
 From somewhere around

But when I turn too see
All is sound...

Am I going crazy?
Or is this the half of you in me...

Cause I'm so sure you are here...

In my heart <3
In my soul....
You are my breathing gear..

Just stay with me
cause I can't see..

Can't bear the thought 
to live without thee...

I know you are not there
but you are in here <3

And will always be
I swear...



Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Really cool poem plus creative title. ;)

    On a serious note, keep writing. Write poems as much as you want, as much as you can and make sure you read classic poetry too. That'll help polishing your skills. It was the advice I got from my English teacher and believe me, he was right!


  2. Moony Says:

    hahaha:D thnx:)

    yeah i will:) n thnx for the advice:) I'll definitely read classic poetry from now on:)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    It is always difficult for me to understand English poetry and most of the time i have to get help from dictionary.

    you express very deep thoughts in simple words and its seems soon i may fall in love with your poetry <3


  4. Moony Says:

    keep on reading n u'll master this language:)

    Ohhh!!! many thnx for ur compliments:)


Post a Comment