Moony



  Another day gone by. Another end.... The sun went down and the sky was orange.. fiery red.. and now it dark like the night...


   Black...

   Silent....


   Sad....

  
   Last night it rained in my world... like cats and dogs... leaving me drenched and chilled to the bone... But Alas.... i was unable to drown myself in it....
   It wasn't the first time, it wasn't the first end but it was the earliest end of a new beginning... and I hope I never feel that way again... It was like hell.. seriously.. I couldn't take it. It was killing me....

   Maybe she will be happy hearing this. She will be pleased to know I was broken... badly... cruelly... But maybe this isn't where it ends. I guess I have to go through a lot more. And still she won't be satisfied...never...


   I haven't got a single word to describe what I went through...And why should I tell you anyways...
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    It's crazy but I felt somewhat the same last night. I know this feeling.


  2. Moony Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Moony Says:

    *sigh* i just wish u, me or anyone else never has to feel this again...


Post a Comment