Moony
   Life never remains the same. Constant changes are a part of this universe. As time passes things change and so do people. Some times these changes are slight and go unnoticed by many. But sometimes a person goes through such a situation that it changes his whole life.

   When situations get out of control and we can't find any way to resolve the conflicts,When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.

    Even the most longed changes we bring in our life have there own melancholy. What we leave behind was once a part of us and so leaving it means dying in a way.

    We bring changes when we are hurt and desperate to get away from the life we have been living. At that time we are sometimes not able to see that the change we brought is heading towards worse from bad. But it is said that it is often a comfort to shift one's position, and be bruised in a new place. So the change is a relief in anyway.

  Those who are afraid of bringing changes in there life are never successful.


"It is not the strongest of the species that survive,
nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." 

   Life itself never remains the same with it's inhabitants. Those who are at the top today maybe at the bottom tomorrow. It is like a wheel constantly moving. Same is with the feelings and passions. They are ever changing. You may be passing through a bad phase in life, sorrowful and gloomy, but don't despair your time will come when everything will be bright and you will get over this feeling. Just enjoy whatever you are facing because it has it's own taste. 
 

   I'm just blabbing away. What was I saying? I'm not believing a word I say. Ok I believe it but I can't find it soothing or comforting. I'm still restless. What's wrong with me? Why can't I be optimistic????? ARGGHHH..  :@  :@  :@

   I have this quote or whatever it is going on and on in my mind. 


"The same joke doesn't make you laugh again
then why does it hurt more when you have been through the same pain once before"


   I haven't written it correct but it was something like this. Aaahhh... But why m I thinking about it??? I mean nothing is wrong with my life?? I'm not sad seriously I'm not... At least that's what I think... Then why?? Can anyone of you answer me?? I'm perfectly alright and happy. Nothing is bothering me at the moment. I'm feeling no remorse for anything. Then why?? Why am I feeling ill at ease? Not knowing and still being like this.. I's gonna drive me insane one of these days. 

   I'm sorry guys just yesterday I was saying I wouldn't be like this again but... I just can't help it... And hey M&M I'm sorry. Now don't get yourself worried please? OK? I feel bad while writing everything down knowing that you will read it and definitely feel sad. You are already coping with enough I don't wanna be another reason to make you feel all helpless and sad. But I just have to write it down... I need to get rid of it. But promise me you won't worry yourself or .. think that I don't tell you anything anymore. There just isn't anything left to say. And even if there is I don't wanna bother anyone wit hit. Specially not you.. :( now don't get me wrong please... Ummm... I don't know what to say.. Umm.. so just SORRY... A big smile just for you 


2 Responses
  1. Noor Says:

    a fake smile?? duh!!!!!


  2. Moony Says:

    umm.. something is better then nothing...


Post a Comment