I feel like it's all my fault. Maybe I was wrong, maybe all this is happening because of me..
She is right. She didn't hurt me.. I hurt her... you know what she say's " Kash mene tme hurt kia hota buhat" WHAT???? You mean there is still something left to do?? Doesn't she realize... after all she has done..but of course she thinks its nothing...
Now you must be thinking I'm contradicting my own self.Just a minute ago I was saying something else.. But thats how my thoughts are these days, contradicting each other every moment. *Ahhh*
I wanna say something to her. Seriously!!I want to.. Something that will make her see sense..make her think about others then just herself..
OK!! I admit I hurt you... Well, then punish me.. I'm at your mercy.. Do whatever you wish to bring yourself at peace..
You know what my fault is? I just wanted to make her happy. And I did at first, she was really happy.. But if she thinks I'm an angle , well c'mon I'm a human being. Like everyone else I also have faults..No one is perfect then how can I be. Is that my fault?
And if she wants me to leave all my friends for her, well let's face it, others were there before her, I'm not gona just leave em and go along with her. I mean this is ridiculously absurd..
WTH.. Now she is crying.. I lost track of whatever I was saying. Oh God!! Please help me. What am I supposed to do? Darn it, why am I hurting her so much? Or why is she hurting me? Argh..!! ARgh....!!! ARGHHH......!!!!!!!
This is driving me crazy. I'm going insane. How am I supposed to cope with all this... :@
I'm not even finding myself able to console her :( I haven't got any words. All I'm saying is "..........." Duh!! DUH!!! DUHH.......!!!!
She is saying so many things.. She is hurting me... And... WTH... I was supposed to be dead.. I wasn't supposed to be feeling all this. Then why?? I mean WHY???? Argh..!!
LOST...
BROKEN....
TEARS...
DEAD!!!


unhuh. yh...