What is next to ecstasy?
"Pain"
What is next to pain?
"Nothingness"
What is next to nothingness?
"Hell"
(peer-e-kamil)
I've been through the pain and now nothingness. I don't feel happy, i don't feel sad. i don't feel pleasure, I cant feel the pain.. What is this... I'm tired and sick of this feeling. I hate it. i want to feel something... anything.... even pain will be welcomed.. Just let me feel again. Please.
I'm tired of being alive and yet dead.. Let me live or make me die!! Don't keep hanging in between.. in nothingness...
"Pain"
What is next to pain?
"Nothingness"
What is next to nothingness?
"Hell"
(peer-e-kamil)
I've been through the pain and now nothingness. I don't feel happy, i don't feel sad. i don't feel pleasure, I cant feel the pain.. What is this... I'm tired and sick of this feeling. I hate it. i want to feel something... anything.... even pain will be welcomed.. Just let me feel again. Please.
I'm tired of being alive and yet dead.. Let me live or make me die!! Don't keep hanging in between.. in nothingness...


Nothingness is still something :P
yh bht hi achi something:P