Moony



I have been broken 
Not once not twice
But all my life..
This heart is never gonna mend...

Shred after shred I've been torn apart
Blood gushed out and now its dark
Like a wintry night...
Long and cold 
and no moon shines...    

I have been broken..
This heart is never gonna mend...

I'm scared I'm alone
There's no where I can turn
Icy shivers run down my spine...

And my tears come out because I know
Nothing will ever be fine...

I have been broken..
This heart is never gonna mend...

Like the strings of a guitar
That has been used way too far
I have been battered
There's no melody in me...

I have been broken..
This heart is never gonna mend...

I can see it come my way
I don't wanna hide
I just want it to come
and take me away...

cause when it comes and I turn cold
You'll realize what you did to me
And then you will cry
but I won't come back
And you'll be sorry...

I have been broken..
This heart is never gonna mend...


P.S I tried recording this but couldn't come with a tune that satisfied me so...


Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. S.S Says:

    Wow! Loved it...keep writing..and try to put on some pictures with it. Would look good then :)


  2. Moony Says:

    :-) thank you. Ok I'll do that. N I'll try to keep writing..


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Loved it. :) It would make a great song!


  4. Moony Says:

    thank youhh :-)


  5. Noor Says:

    one more time, nai suni meri baat. sigh!!


  6. Moony Says:

    heyy :( it's mended now partially :D


  7. Noor Says:

    yeah, I guess so :D and hey, nazar lag jaegi so shushhhh :D:D


  8. Moony Says:

    *finger on my lips* ;):D


Post a Comment