People used to know me for my smile.. I was known as the "smiley face". but if you guys see me now you wouldn't ever guess that I'm that same Sarah..
Like everything else my smile has also died.. All around me people are laughing but I can't see what the joke was? What's so funny? I can't laugh then maybe I should cry?? But there isn't anything to cry about either. My eyes are completely dry.. then why am I so lost and sad?
I don't mean anything to anyone.. nobody cares. It's a selfish world. Every soul is alone and in search of someone.. Every soul is wounded and is the reason for wounding someone's soul as well. Everyone is hurt.. But I'm beyond all this now.. Nothing can touch me anymore..
I thought I could change the world by being nice and giving love. I thought I could make people happy.. But hell I was mistaken.. very severely mistaken... All my 18 yearz I was nice no matter what the others did.. i never gave up, never lost hope.. I thought that was the reason I was sent on this earth and so i did everything I could. I got hurt every time but I ignored it and kept on doing it. But this time.. this time i have no hope left.. I'm feeling helpless.. I can't make a difference. I was a fool to think I could. My soul is bleeding and I know this is the end. No one will ever be able to put me right again. I'm gone.. Lost forever.. Dead..
Like everything else my smile has also died.. All around me people are laughing but I can't see what the joke was? What's so funny? I can't laugh then maybe I should cry?? But there isn't anything to cry about either. My eyes are completely dry.. then why am I so lost and sad?
I don't mean anything to anyone.. nobody cares. It's a selfish world. Every soul is alone and in search of someone.. Every soul is wounded and is the reason for wounding someone's soul as well. Everyone is hurt.. But I'm beyond all this now.. Nothing can touch me anymore..
"Zindagi me kabhi na kabhi hum us muqam pe ajate hn jahan sare rishte khatam hojate hain. Wahan sirf hum hote hain or Allah hota ha. Koi maa baap, koi behan bhai. koi dost nahe hota. Phir hame pata chalta ha hamare pairon k neche zameen ha na sir k uper aasman, bas sirf ek Allah ha jo hume is khala me thame hwe ha. Phir pata chalta ha hum zameen par pari matti k dheer main ek zarre ya darkht pe lage hwe ek patte se zyada wuqaat nhi rakhte. Phir pata chalta hai k hamare hone ya na hone se sirf hume farq parta ha. Sirf hamara kirdar khatam hota ha. Kainat me koi tabdeeli nhi ati kisi cheez pe koi asar nahin parata..."
(Peer-e-kamil)
Nobody is gonna see your tearz or care so don't cry. It will be wasted like a drop of water in the see. It goes unnoticed and so your tearz will also
I thought I could change the world by being nice and giving love. I thought I could make people happy.. But hell I was mistaken.. very severely mistaken... All my 18 yearz I was nice no matter what the others did.. i never gave up, never lost hope.. I thought that was the reason I was sent on this earth and so i did everything I could. I got hurt every time but I ignored it and kept on doing it. But this time.. this time i have no hope left.. I'm feeling helpless.. I can't make a difference. I was a fool to think I could. My soul is bleeding and I know this is the end. No one will ever be able to put me right again. I'm gone.. Lost forever.. Dead..
An eternal silence seems to have settled in on me.. I find myself unable to speak... Or maybe there just isn't anything left to say. I wish I could give words to what I'm feeling then maybe it would ease the pain.. maybe I could get rid of it.. But I'm speechless. I don't know what to say or how to say it.. And even if i do say who will listen to me??
A SONG
koun sune ga kis ko sunain?
Isi liye chup rehte hain..
Humse apne ruth na jaen
Isi liye chup rehta hain...
Meri surat dekhne walo
Main bhi ek aina tha
Touta jab ye sheesha
Us din sawan ka maheena tha..
Tukre dil k kis ko dekhain
Isi liye chup rehte hain...
Aj khushi ki is mehfil me
Apna jee bhar aya ha
Ankh se aansu beh na jaien
Isi liye chup rehte hain...



Post a Comment