One lonely night, I was lying in bed deep in thought. A sadness was gripping my heart, an unknown grief was weighing me down. Wanting to get rid of this feeling i decided to visit the graveyard Where lied my dear ones.. I entered and saw thousands and thousands of graves; a name and date etched on each. Most of them were rusted and some were even falling apart. I walked through until I reached a grave in the very heart of the grave yard. it was shinning and ever new. Time had not been able to rust it.
I stood there unable to move, staring down at it. An emptiness an extreme hollowness over came me. I knelt down beside it with tears flowing down my face onto the grave..
I cried out in agony and very surprisingly heard an answering cry... a desperate voice calling to me... It crushed my heart... I wanted to go to her, to ease the pain.. but there was no way.. and so I sat there and wept...
I wept and wept and then you came to end this pain.. All my wounds healed, the grave yard- the graveyard of my memories- was filled with blossoms of spring... but even now in amid all the colors there lies a tomb in the heart of my heart still ever new... and whenever I pass that grave; I hear a voice.. A desperate cry... calling me.. and it makes me sad..:(
PS: never wanted you to leave..
I stood there unable to move, staring down at it. An emptiness an extreme hollowness over came me. I knelt down beside it with tears flowing down my face onto the grave..
I cried out in agony and very surprisingly heard an answering cry... a desperate voice calling to me... It crushed my heart... I wanted to go to her, to ease the pain.. but there was no way.. and so I sat there and wept...
I wept and wept and then you came to end this pain.. All my wounds healed, the grave yard- the graveyard of my memories- was filled with blossoms of spring... but even now in amid all the colors there lies a tomb in the heart of my heart still ever new... and whenever I pass that grave; I hear a voice.. A desperate cry... calling me.. and it makes me sad..:(
PS: never wanted you to leave..


hmmm, tumhari class laini paregi >_<
pehle apni class to le lain:P:D
I can relate to this. =)
umm..? how :)