Moony
   I have always relied on my instincts since last year. They almost always proved to be right. This afternoon I had this feeling that something bad is gonna happen tomorrow.. Ummm... Well I felt as if it is going to be the last day of my existence on this earth. 

   Then I fell asleep and had this dream. I don't know if I should be telling this. Hey M&M for the first time i dreamed of me going before you. I wanna tell you what I saw.. But maybe later... But I realized how many people would get badly hurt...

  Part of me is dreading what might come tomorrow and the other half of me is waiting in anticipation. Don't wanna say anymore...

   You know from instincts I remembered my coaching days and just the memory of it made me relax to quite an extent. :-)

   Waiting for tomorrow and what fate brings ....
0 Responses

Post a Comment