I know I hurt you while trying to make others happy and I failed miserably. Maybe because I was leaving you to do be good to others and that wasn't good. I'm sorry. Really I am and you know it. I love you. never leave me. You are the only thing that's holding me together keeping me from falling apart. But i fear to lose you. I can live through this but believe me I can't live through that. Just stay with me always...
I know I hurt you while trying to make others happy and I failed miserably. Maybe because I was leaving you to do be good to others and that wasn't good. I'm sorry. Really I am and you know it. I love you. never leave me. You are the only thing that's holding me together keeping me from falling apart. But i fear to lose you. I can live through this but believe me I can't live through that. Just stay with me always...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Post a Comment