Moony
   Last night I deleted my facebook and twitter accounts. I was deleting my blog too but courage failed me. I was already feeling like having been cut with knives and daggers.. and I just couldn't manage it. Thank God I didn't delete this. I would have gone insane.
 
   But I'm missing everyone like anything. Facebook was my only connection to all those cousins out there and now I've lost it. Twitter was the only thing that made me smile and now I have deprived myself of it. I'm a wreak now... A total wreak... I was crying last night so badly as if I had lost someone dear or probably everyone. It was the worst night of my life.

    I'm missing you.. but I don't know if I'm being missed by you guys too. Hey M&M I'll always miss those fights, the bickering between you and MA :-D It was fun listening to you guys. He he he :-P Well it was fun listening to everybody. :-) ......

   I've wanted to die before but never this badly. The feeling is so intense today it's overpowering every other thought. But it's not my life to give away.. So I'll just have to live it one way or the other...

   You were right maybe I should have waited a few days, but after all those things you said I felt satisfied and at ease while deleting my account. But now I'm not.. But whats done is done. There is no heading back. I can go back and I want to but maybe I won't... .

   Sorry M&M, Don't be angry at me. I love you. You were telling me to stand up? But when have I ever stood? I am supposed to be walked on again and again that's my fate.. I know you'll get angry at this... But this is how I see myself... If you can help me change then just keep trying.. Maybe one day...

   Well.... There is nothing left in my life now.. I might not write for a few days either... BYE...
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Small piece of advice: whatever happens, just go on writing.

    =)


  2. Moony Says:

    :) hmm!! need motivation these days. im totally blank:P


Post a Comment