I had to go to college today. We were supposed to get our result today. But mum and dad told me not to go because of the present situation of the city. I tried to persuade them to let me go even though I didn't have my heart in going. But still I tried for her I really tried but they didn't let me. But I know she is never gonna believe me. She'll just think I didn't want to meet her or whatever it is she thinks.
I hate giving explanations now. It gets so irritating giving reasons for everything you do especially when you know the other person won't give a damn to what you are saying. It is said " Never explain. your friends don't need it and others won't believe it".
I don't know what else to say. I'm just feeling angry or maybe helpless. I wish she would start putting some trust in people. Life would be so easy that way....
I hate giving explanations now. It gets so irritating giving reasons for everything you do especially when you know the other person won't give a damn to what you are saying. It is said " Never explain. your friends don't need it and others won't believe it".
I don't know what else to say. I'm just feeling angry or maybe helpless. I wish she would start putting some trust in people. Life would be so easy that way....


SCREW THIS HER
*sigh* i can't sorry
Your life is finished. Remember these words.
I can see that... ;(
That's why you are not screwing those friends and letting them finish your life. Great!
i dnt have th epower to do anything:( i cnt. i've already hyt every1 so much.. i dnt wanna do it again:(
*hurt
You are SICK! You know that?
i knw..... :( M&M is also angry at me for this:( but i feel helpless seriously..:(:(:((:
What the hell? Is MM the one to decide your life's decisions? eh?
i know u r telling me right n i knw she is too. but i have to care about the others too. i hate this
:(
Where is it written that you make others smile and yourself should get drowned into tears eh? WHERE?
no where i guess... ok i'll try to care for myself too... :)
Yea I can see that. Screw those friends who affect you in taking life's steps. Seriously, screw them. Enough said!
hmmm..!!