Moony


This is soo true now I realize... Physical wounds can heel, time cures them at last but emotional wounds are never going to heel. The only way one can free himself of the pain is by handing himself over to death... 

  I read this quote somewhere:


        But I don't agree with it. If we all become selfish how will this world go on? We should be nice even if the other person is being rude with us. just leave it to God. Don't take matters in your own hands, it won't help you in any way.
   
        This is the way Allah has made us. Some people will always hurt you, make your heart bleed.. Bleed until you die but others.. they will wipe your tearz, comfort you and make you feel better. This is the way of the world. There is always the good and the evil to keep the balance. So just accept people for what they are. And don't change yourself because someone was bad to you.. Don't let someone..anyone.. provoke you. Be who you are..

 Just make sure you are good don't worry about others.


Dard-e-dil k waste paida kiya insan ko
Warna ta-aat k liye kch kam na the karo bayan



        But sometimes it gets so hard.. you cant even help yourself let alone others... You aren't able to do anything.. you have been hurt so badly.. that you just can't do good for others anymore.


       Oh how I wish... but no.. Allah gave me this life and I'm going to live it.. No matter what happens i wont stop being good. I'm not gonna listen to you now my stupid heart so just back off.... Always remember,

Kia khak ha wo jeena jo faqat apne liye ho
Khud mit kar kisi or ko mitne se baccha le..


 It's one of my favorite shair.. And I'm gonna live my life according to it. Do you understand that, so stop trying, i am not going to listen to you.. no no no no no NO!!!   


Rakhte hn jo oron k liye piyar ka jazba
Wo log kbhi tout k bikhra nhi karte.. 

HA HA HA... 
                
                    LIES.... :-(

It should have been like this

 
Rakhte hn jo oron k liye piyar ka jazba
Wohi log tout k bikhra karte hn..
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    " It's one of my favorite shair.. And I'm gonna live my life according to it. Do you understand that, so stop trying, i am not going to listen to you.. no no no no no NO!!" <<---- Yea sab tou theek hay, best hay.

    BUT

    "HA HA HA...LIES.... :-(" <<---- Yea kya hay haan? :@


  2. Moony Says:

    wo jo last shair likha ha. "rakhte hn jo oro k liye piyar ka jazba, wo log kbi tout k bikhra nikrte" uspe keh ri hn "LIES"


Post a Comment