Moony
   I was reading my poetry collection when I came across this poem and thought of sharing it with you guys. :)



Looking through tinted glass
A last glance at memories that can not last.
Looking through tinted glass,
at muted shades of memories past.
The tinted glass dims the glare of sorrow
It blunts the sharp edge of pain,
that tinted glass makes me want to look back again
Just once again..
Now the memories that make us,
from each other look away,
I see you through tinted glass
The image is now blurred,
I know it cannot last
and now tears obscure the tinted glass.
Dividing friends creating a breach,
friends drawing away getting out of reach..
Through tinted glass,
a last glance at what has passed..
Through tinted glass
muted shades of memories past!
2 Responses
  1. Ph_ Says:

    There is something may be in answer to that you will read at my blog .
    Well versed !
    P.S . The blog URL is changed to : http://phsays.blogspot.com/


  2. Moony Says:

    Hey I haven't written this. It's just one of the poems that I have been collecting over the time.

    Going to read your blog now:)


Post a Comment