Moony
   Change of thoughts!! Discard that post too. Its again bakwas. Lol :D I think I'm going crazy. Hahahaha :D. I'm really laughing. It feels good :D So well.. ummm... what am I going to say now? Lets see? Well what I have in mind will be like you know copying someone's words and right now Winsome's warning is going through my mind though that was just a joke:PyYu know what I was about to call Winsome by the name Arrats does. I think I'm making no sense? But who cares. I'm feeling good :D

   So like I'm begin all optimistic now. And really after a long time I can't feel the crack in my heart :D It is gone from the scene for a while which is really good. Now don't you start thinking that I'm just making all this up as to not let you ummmm. I dunno what.. :P

   Well I have that eternal friend of mine :) so why should I care about the reason and season friends. I'm complete. I don't need anyone but her. As long as she is there I'm happy. I won't lose hope. I'm feeling high. Love you M&M and thank you so much Arrats. You both are just great. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment