Moony
      


    
    It's cold today. I was talking to winsome early in the morning about sweater's, socks and mufflers So I took out that muffler and wrapped it around my neck. It felt so good. I remembered those lines you had written 

"I'm not there to keep you warm and protected from the biting cold of weather and 
people but I'm sending you this muffler wrapped with my love and lots of warmth 
to keep you sage in hard times. Wear it whenever you need shelter, protection and 
other times.. I am right beside you"

   I really loved these lines and I love you my muffler girl :) :D  

   <3<3<3
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Awww! That was SO cute! :D



  2. Moony Says:

    hahaha:D yeah I thought so too ;) :D

    Thank you:):)


  3. Moony Says:

    @H.G *rereads it* :P

    thnx :)


  4. Noor Says:

    Muffler girl? I like it!! :D:D me too love you and these lines. :D



  5. Moony Says:

    @Noor hahahahha:D Thankooo Love :P

    @Faizan dekho kon aya:D:D JazakAllah :D


  6. Ph_ Says:

    Awe ! Sweet :)



Post a Comment