Moony
 


   Last night I had a hard time falling asleep. The year was coming to an end and I had lots on my mind. I was feeling good that at last finally all this has come to an end but then I started to feel bad. I tried to write but I couldn't use the net at that time so.. I write better when I'm writing something on my blog. If I write it on a paper I just don't get satisfied by whatever I write. So I wrote this, it's kinda bakwas but I'm writing it down anyways.

Aae ansuon kab thamo ge tum,
Ye kis ki yad me behte ho
Q dil ko tum tarpate ho
ek bojh or barhate ho
In labon ka muskurana 
 tme kiyn nhi bhata
kiyn apno ko rulate ho
aae ansuon...

ek waqt tha jab tum kehte the
mje na behne dena tum
 ab rokte hum reh jate hn
magar tum behte jate ho
sab ki tarah chor kar hame
tum bhi bewafa hojate ho
aae ansuon...


  So this was a vain attempt at writing :P It's been a long time since I did Urdu poetry.Last night I just wasn't in the mood of writing anything in English.

   Anyways I don't wanna start this new year being all gloomy. I'm feeling good not bad. I plan to do some serious studying. It's definitely high time. I have a paper on 6th Jan hopefully. I request all of you to pray for me :)
   And yeah tomorrow I'm going to a get-together Insha'Allah. I'll be meeting my friends after one and a half year. I'm excited :) Talking about this I recalled another poor piece of my poetry. I must admit I'm not good at this Urdu stuff... :$  So this is how it goes,

Dil to dukhta ha magar aee dost
Zindagi ka yehi dastoor hwa karta ha

K jis ki aas hoti ha
whi door hwa karta ha

Wafa ka pas to karna janta ha magar
taqdeer k hathon majbur hwa karta ha

Zindagi ka yehi dastoor hwa karta ha...

Dil me ek tufan sa uthta ha
koi rishta jab door hwa karta ha

palkon pe moti chamakte hn
dil chikna chor hota ha

kis dost k chale jane se 
yehi kuch hwa karta ha

Dil to dukhta ha magar aae dost
Zindagi ka yehi dastoor hwa karta ha...

Okay this is really stupid. Please don't read it :P



   So it's a new sun today. I mean the first sunrise of the new year. I specifically watched it come out today. Saw the earth brighten with the first ray of the sun. It was a nice view :).. I feel like I'm blabbing today.. But I feel like it. I want to talk and keep on talking but I don't have anything to talk about =/  So I 'll just leave :)


ta ta! Happy new year to all of you :)
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Let me be honest, I loved the second poem. The first one was good but the second one touched me.

    It's a wonderful feeling to watch the sun come up after a dark night... :)


  2. Moony Says:

    Really!! thank you!!! :)

    yeah it sure is.. :) i hope it has come up for good!!


  3. Noor Says:

    I read both of em. since when did I listen to you. :D I liked them both. it was nice. May Allah bless you. :)Ameen.


  4. Moony Says:

    Yeah when??? I can't remember:D hahahaha. Joking:P
    Ameen :)


  5. Unknown Says:

    first poem is good peotically :).. but as u know i dont like sad poetry so .. its not good :P


  6. Moony Says:

    Huh! :P Thanks =)


Post a Comment