Since there's no help come let us kiss and part,-
Nay I have done, you get no more of me;
And I am glad, yea, glad with all my heart,
That thus so cleanly I myself can free;
Shake hands for ever, cancel all our vows,
And when we meet at any time again,
Be it not seen in any of our brows
That we one jot of former love retain.
Now at the last gasp of love's latest breath,
When his pulse failing, passion speechless lies,
When faith is kneeling by his bed of death,
And innocence is closing up his eyes,
-Now if thou would'st, when all have given him over
From death to life thou might'st him yet recover!
(M. Drayton)
I was studying this poem for my exams. Thought of sharing it with you because it is an awesome piece of poetry :-)



I liked it. :)
nice :)
@Noor, @Princess Thanks :)