Moony
   I'm back I'm back I'm back :):):) I feel so good today Masha'Allah. Thank you Arrats :)

   I feel like writing about you *smiles* but.. some other time maybe :) so, for today..  I don't know what happened and why I deleted my blog.. I can't even remember  who said it and what it was=/ but I just felt that I should and so I did.. Many people missed my blog :) that was nice :) .. and well for now I'm back :)

   I am a happy being today :) and it will remain so insha'Allah. You know what It's true roz roz ki bat or bht zyada bataon se charm nhi rehta.. It's great that you don't talk much because when you do its such a pleasant surprise it lifts me up and makes me smile :-)
7 Responses
  1. S.S Says:

    Lol.. nice! Welcome back and keep smiling as you promised here.. :)


  2. Moony Says:

    insha'Allah :-)

    Thnx:)


  3. Noor Says:

    I am gladdddddddddd you are back!!! :)


  4. Moony Says:

    *smiles* so am I!! :-)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hum to app ka dil rakney k lie khe rahe tha likin app to sach me wapis aa gai :P lol

    Welcome Back :)


  6. Hullo :D

    Acchi acchi poems chahiyey mjhey abb yahan iss blog pey, aur agar aisi houn k mjhey samajh na aayein tab tou aur bhi mazey ki baat hai. =p

    You know, wohi jealousy wali baat. :P Uff! Loag aapki kitni tareef kartey hain =D Hahahahaah.

    Baaqi baatein well dm's pey. Yahan its too open naa. Or rather, WAY TOO OPEN. XD

    Weeeeeeeeeee :D

    Yaaaay. I commented I commented. =P


  7. Moony Says:

    @Shahaid lol :D hahaha. thank you :)

    @Shaheryar so nice to see your comment:D its cool :D *waiting for dm* :D

    bas dekh lain hum hain hi tareef k qabil;) yup yup yup. u'll find goodie good poems here from now insha'Allah :)


Post a Comment