Moony
  


   Before the last sunset of this year I'd like to say a few things. Some words of thanks and some apology's. For some of you who had a hard time because of me, sorry for coming in your life and destroying your peace. Sorry for all those times I hurt you and was mean. Sorry for everything..

   For the others Thanks a lot for becoming a part of my life this year and thanks for all those smiles you gave me. I hope to begin this new year with all of you by my side and I hope to find you next to me at the end of every year.

   This year brought many new and some old people in my life and I'm very greatful for it.

   Winsome - An old mate came back in my life and its very pleasing to have her as my friend. I never thought we would come close like this. It's great having you as my friend :)

   Arrats - Such a person who can make me smile even in the darkest time. It's an honour to have a friend like you in my life :) A very big hearty thanks :)

   Young friend - Thanks for being a friend through thick and thin and listening to my nonsensical blabbing. It's nice knowing you  :)

   And the greatest thanks to M&M , yes my dear loving friend, you! Thank you for another great year and for all the past times too. :) Thank you so much! Thank you for making my life worth living, Thnx for being there for me even when I didn't ask Thank you for all the silence and the talks:)

   I love all of you with all my heart :) Thanks again :)
4 Responses


  1. Noor Says:

    ummmm..thank you, for forgiving me everytime. for, taking me back. love too.


  2. Moony Says:

    Errr.. the same thanks goes for you too. :)


Post a Comment