Moony
   Last night my mind was all crap so I wrote some "bakwas". Don't pay attention to it. It was just meant for ummm... I just wanted YOU to read it so I could see that care once again :) Ok that was probably rude.. I was being selfish.

   I couldn't sleep again last night. I've become so restless.. But then I had a lot going on in my mind. You really know how to talk, you put things in such a way that... they really touch you. I just can't get it out of my head. And you know what I really wanted to try to bring that old you back.. Ok not really the old one but just to bring some life back. I guess you won't like my saying all this? Well you can scold me later on though I will hope that you don't :)

   So well I was thinking about it but then I thought that I shouldn't try cause what if I break you? After all I'm a known heart breaker. I wouldn't want to do that to you because I really care.. but then haven't I always? And what happens in the end? I break that someones heart and leave? How I wish I could change.. Stop being a reason for all those broken hearts... How can I be so cruel? Where is the human inside me? Have I turned into a devil? Or was I always that but I just didn't realize? That makes sense....

   This world is a sad place but then how can it be a happy one when people like me exist? I am one of those who make life hell for others then what right do i have to complain? None....

   I brought all this on me and so I'll just have to bear it..
3 Responses

  1. Divaa Divine Says:

    You deserve to be extraordinarily happy in your own special way. And you deserve to realize and to understand that you are the only person who can choose to let that happiness flow.

    So don't sit there and blame yourself - make amends if you have to and work through the difficult challenges and situations to make a good life a reality.

    When you blame yourself, you just push yourself too hard - if you repent, yes forgiveness has begun :)


  2. Moony Says:

    @Salman errr... :$

    @Divaa true :) really liked what you said :) and Im feeling good thank you :)


Post a Comment