Moony
  I haven't got anything to write right now so I'm copying Arrats =D It's a stupid post I know, But whatever. Who cares. =P


Ten how’s:

1. How did you get one of your scars?
= I broke a "chori" when I was I guess 4, and got my first scar :P

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?

= My friends gave me a surprise party :-)

3. How are you feeling at this moment?

= Lost =/

4. How did your night go last night?

= Like every other night.

5. How did you do in high school?

=  Good? I guess O K

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?

= Am I supposed to remember this too ? O_o

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?

= Often but not often enough :-)

8. How much money did you spend last month?

= Lost count :P

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?

= Errr..... ?

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?

= 20

Nine what’s:

1. Your mothers name?

= Mum :P

2. What did you do last weekend?

= Bored the hell out of me :D

3. What is the most important part of your life?

= umm.. Will have to think about this.


4. What would you rather be doing?
= Engineering =P

5. What did you last cry over?

= For no reason..



6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
= Nothing.



7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
= Care.



8. What are you worried about?
= The life ahead!



9. What did you have for breakfast?
= Egg and Toast.


Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
= No,  Lol :P



2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
= Hmmm...



3. Have you ever been out of the country?
= Yeah.



4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
= Ain't I always doing something dumb!! :D



5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
= Yes...



6. *********************



7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
= I haven't dated ANYONE



8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
= Million 's of times :-)

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?
= Saw my mum right now =P



2. Who was the last person you texted?
= It was M&M



3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
= My cousin's at the BBQ



4. Who was the last person to call you?
= Ermm... Can't remember



5. Who did you last hug?
= M&M



6. Who is the last person who texted you?
= She



7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
= M&M


Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
= Pakistan.



2. Where did you last go?
= To my grand mother's



3. Where did you last hang out?
= The University I guess.



4. Where do you go to school?
= I don't



5. Where is your favorite place to be?
= None? :/



6. Where did you sleep last night?
= In my room on my bed, where else :/

Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you?
= Maybe... I hope so.. :-)



2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
= Ermm Yes I do many times..


3. Do you know the muffin man?
= No?



4. Does the future scare you?
= Errr.. yeah...



5. Do your parents know about your blog?
= They don't fortunately =P


Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
= Because she is the best.. The "one"



2. Why did you get into Blogging?
= I wanted to vent out my frustration.



3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
= They didn't



4. Why are you doing this survey?
=  Because I have nothing else to write about and Arrats did this so I am too. :P


Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
= Umm I would like to have the power to influence others and bring them on the right path.. But unfortunately I don't have that power and so I always fail... :-(



2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
 Yes I definitely would...



3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
My computer because that way I will be able to stay in touch  and also I could read E- books so no chances of getting bored or lonely :-)


Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
It depends on the state of my mind



2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Well if that's the only way to save the "someone" then I will.
 

One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?

Errr.. I wouldn't mind if life got a bit better :-)

7 Responses
  1. Ph_ Says:

    you've justified the post with your answers :)


  2. Moony Says:

    Really! i thought I wasn't giving good answers. thanks :-)




  3. Noor Says:

    you didnt fail 1 time. don't forget a reason that made u smile, no matter how small it was. :) I loved it!! who's/what's Arrats? how come I don't know him? :P:D or is it a 'it'? jaldi batao!!! :D



  4. Moony Says:

    @Noor hmmm :-) thank you :P Arrats is a person not an it :P does it sound like a rat or something:D I know it's a stupid name but it means Dawn!!

    @Faizan Yup exactly :D I bet you know a lot more about me know :P:D


Post a Comment