Dear M&M
I hope you are good. May Allah make you feel even better. (Ameen)
You know I was just thinking,when Allah loves someone, He test's him to see how much faith that person has in Him. Have faith, don't fail Him.
When a person sets his goals high, this world comes in his way trying to stop him from reaching his destination. But always remember, Allah is by your side. Don't let the words of these people dishearten you. Don't let courage fail you.
Don't be burdened by the responsibility and expectations. Take it as an honour. You had the courage to take the first step it means you have the ability to take it to the end. You can do this!!!
P.S When I think of you this "shair" comes in my mind. It fits you just great.
I hope you are good. May Allah make you feel even better. (Ameen)
You know I was just thinking,when Allah loves someone, He test's him to see how much faith that person has in Him. Have faith, don't fail Him.
When a person sets his goals high, this world comes in his way trying to stop him from reaching his destination. But always remember, Allah is by your side. Don't let the words of these people dishearten you. Don't let courage fail you.
Don't be burdened by the responsibility and expectations. Take it as an honour. You had the courage to take the first step it means you have the ability to take it to the end. You can do this!!!
P.S When I think of you this "shair" comes in my mind. It fits you just great.
Me akeli chali thi janib-e-manzil ki taraf
Log barhte gae or karwan banta gaya!!!


=)
It was great. You are great.
*grins wide* :):):):):) Thank you =)
agree with Salman. :D
I agree with Sarah. :P
:D Thank you Hira and Tazi! =)