Yesterday was not a good day for me. I wasn't feeling good because of some reasons. And then this friend of mine started to feel bad. I so wanted to make her happy like she always does. I wanted to bring back that smile on her face. But.... When have I been ever able to make someone happy... I wish I knew how to do this, I mean if I can't even do this I'm good for nothing then right?? *sigh*
You know how much I hate seeing you sad. It makes me want to cry :-( Please buddy cheer up. I pray to Allah that may He bless you with happiness and success throughout this life and in hereafter and may you always have this wonderful smile on your face and the spark of life in your eyes. Ameen. :-)


Nahi nahi. Usually people like to be left alone when they're sad. They get back to their normal happy selves the next day. This happens with everyone. It's human nature. But you still tried to cheer her up. It's the thought that counts. Verily Allah considers that only. :)
hmmm.. :-) I guess. Thank you Tazi