I came across a path
Difficult in the start
but rewarding in the end.
Courage was my friend
And so we started the walk forth.
Throwing hurdels aside
Keeping the spirits sky high
We traveled side by side
But Alas!! one day courage died
I was left alone with
power not enough to suffice
Then I saw hope and caught it
before it could hide
Back came the strenthg
and on went the journey divine
The path got thick
and by hope I was ditched.
Now again I'm alone
unable to go forth
not wanting to go back
And so I just sit
waiting for time to waste me away...



Wow. This is awesome poetry! :O MashaAllah!
:)
You should still hold on to that Hope :)
@Tazeen awww Thank you :):)
@Salman :) ... but it ditched me i cnt find it..
just hold onto hope a little longer. its stuck in traffic jam. :D Beautiful!
hahahahha:D that made me laugh :P
thnx:)