Moony




   Was reading some very old posts on Winsome's blog, they were so awesome, i mean so great, i really enjoyed reading them. I t was fun.*smiles* I was thinking, many years from now, when I someday come back and read my old posts, how good it must feel... And don't want to recall only my tears but my smiles too. I want to write about the good times.. those beautiful memories I shared specially with M&M.... So that when (if) I turn old, and our paths no longer meet, and my memory becomes weak, I can still recall those moments of joy, the laughter..the tears... and everything through theses pages...

  But I don't know why.. whenever I try to write this down, my hands stop working and my brain freezes over??? Why??? I want to save all it, I don't ever want to loose it. I had so much in my mind but I forgot all of it.. *sigh* Well I guess I'll have to try again later on...
9 Responses
  1. S.S Says:

    Have a break and try again :)


  2. Moony Says:

    hmmm :-) better luck next time :)



  3. Noor Says:

    yep, this will help u alot. try later and try harder. :) Good luck!!!!!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    my hands stop working and my brain freezes over that what always happens to me when i tried to write something :S


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Awww! Well, it sure it a wonderful feeling when you have concrete memories of the past in written or visual form. Whenever you sit down to write, make sure you put your cell phone on silent and close all other webpages and just concentrate and recall what has to be written. :)


  6. Moony Says:

    @Noor hope so.. thnx:)

    @Shahid9 *sigh* well I guess we both just have to try harder...

    *Tazeen I'll do that. hope it will help :)


  7. my hands stop working and my brain freezes over??? Why??? same happens to me :(


  8. Moony Says:

    well.. i don't know.. :(


Post a Comment