We humans are never thankful. No matter how much life has given us we always want more. Our desires never seem to be satisfied.
When we are sad we long for happiness but sometimes while longing we miss all the happiness around us. Why are we - or should i say "I" so intent on being miserable.. =/ I should be content on what I have rather then dwell on what I want and can't get.
So I have a paper on Saturday, English advance, for which I haven't prepared yet and I really don't have much time left.. but this is one subject I totally hate. Infact if I'm honest with myself I hate BA, I hate my college.. and maybe some other things too but why should I tell you =/
Just pray for me guys! I was gonna write something else but this is what I ended up writing. And yeah! I'm really missing doing poetry and writing proper, long posts.. But for that you need something to write about and nowadays there is nothing going on in my life. It has come to a temporary stop. Hope it will start again soon =)
When we are sad we long for happiness but sometimes while longing we miss all the happiness around us. Why are we - or should i say "I" so intent on being miserable.. =/ I should be content on what I have rather then dwell on what I want and can't get.
My friend told me to go get the admission forms for BA part 2. My God!! Was I repelled by the thought of setting foot in that college again. How will I get through a whole year... ? Do I have to go? Can't I do something else? Well I guess its better for me to be there.. Allah must know...
Just pray for me guys! I was gonna write something else but this is what I ended up writing. And yeah! I'm really missing doing poetry and writing proper, long posts.. But for that you need something to write about and nowadays there is nothing going on in my life. It has come to a temporary stop. Hope it will start again soon =)


good luck with your exams girl n dont be afraid..you ll do great in your part 2 too =)
Thank you =) hope so!!
Good luck. InshaAllah, everything will go smooth! :)
best of luck
everything will be in ur favour :)
@Tazeen Insha'Allah :) thnx!
@anummunaf Thank you so much :)