Moony
   Only if you learn to be contented you'll be happy. Be glad at whatever you had and treasure those memories of what you had as a means to happiness. Never let anything get to you. You have so many reasons to be happy then why ponder on the sad ones? It's senseless to do that. So guess what! I have no hard feelings. I'm happy for everything that was and that is.You are great and it will remain so. Thanks for when you were there and thanks for tolerating me now.

   Thank you for giving me such a nice friend and making me a bit strong :)
4 Responses
  1. well well well m forced to do this comment =p btw nice post by SARA .. and thanks ALLAH that she is happy =) live long and happy awlz =))


  2. Moony Says:

    hahahaha:P

    Thanku thanku :):)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I hope you feel this way again. Waise being sarcastic isn't bad. ;)


  4. Moony Says:

    :):P maybe

    thnx


Post a Comment