Beyond The Horizon..
Unpredictable at first...
LIFE..
Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Fate..
Moony
Sometimes somethings leave you totally speechless...
Khmoshi se koi ye kia keh gaya k sansain tham gain..ankhain bhar aain.. lakin zindagi chalti rahi...
|
2 Responses
Anonymous
Says:
12 January 2011 at 03:24
Ahem Ahem :P
Moony
Says:
12 January 2011 at 07:59
:P
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My Poetry
(36)
About Me
Moony
Me? I don't know who I am. I'm on a mission to find myself you can help me along. Maybe with everyone's help I'll discover myself :P
View my complete profile
Tragedy Of Life!
"One of the tragic things I know about human nature is
that all of us tend to put off living. We are all
dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon,
instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside
our windows today."
-
Dale Carnegie
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(13)
The Real Goal
Static!
The earthquake
The road not taken
Awaiting your return
No preparation!
Fate..
Drained of all strength..
What's wrong with me :S
Contented
Naraz
=/
Empty hands.
►
2010
(67)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(30)
Ahem Ahem :P
:P