The breeze ruffles my hair
the sun washes me in its light
the warmness of the day welcomes me
the flowers sing and the leaves dance
a aroma so sweet fills the vicinity
Blah blah blah.... :D
It's just to show that I'm happy but not in the mood of writing :P I have a paper on Saturday and I haven't started studying and guess what! I'm not sure I have the notes for all the questions I plan to learn and we don't have any course books so... now what?? I won't study! Simple :P hahaha. Kidding. I will insha'Allah in the evening. Pray for me all of you will you? Thank you :)
And oh yeah. M&M won't be there in this paper... dreading it... just a bit... I don't really care. No, I mean of course I care about you M&M, what I meant was I'm not scared of being alone =/ I can face people on my own oh yes I can. huh :P
And I'm thinking of changing my link maybe.. Will let you guys know if I do :) Bye
the sun washes me in its light
the warmness of the day welcomes me
the flowers sing and the leaves dance
a aroma so sweet fills the vicinity
Blah blah blah.... :D
It's just to show that I'm happy but not in the mood of writing :P I have a paper on Saturday and I haven't started studying and guess what! I'm not sure I have the notes for all the questions I plan to learn and we don't have any course books so... now what?? I won't study! Simple :P hahaha. Kidding. I will insha'Allah in the evening. Pray for me all of you will you? Thank you :)
And oh yeah. M&M won't be there in this paper... dreading it... just a bit... I don't really care. No, I mean of course I care about you M&M, what I meant was I'm not scared of being alone =/ I can face people on my own oh yes I can. huh :P
And I'm thinking of changing my link maybe.. Will let you guys know if I do :) Bye


Hey soul sistah. :P
Don't you worry. I go unprepared for exams too and when I do, they go terrific. :D
M&M and Winsome are always around to give you strength. Winsome's more like a scary ghost floating though but tumhe darr he nahi lagta. :P
All the best!
Heya:D
Yup, no worries! I do more better then usual when I'm unprepared:D
I'm counting on them. I'm strong, no such ghost can scare me:P
Thyank youuu!!1 :):)