Will you ever let me live in peace. Please stop making life hell. Please... I don't even have any anger left.. I'm feeling so... so dead.. helpless.. i have no strength left to argue, or to keep up with you... I feel finished.. used up now. I won't ask you to leave again..
I think it's high time I left this world too.. the online world... I'm really at a loss.. I've never felt like this while writing.. I'm writing as if some really ill person.. one who is on his death bed is writing his last words... who knows maybe they really are...
Well.. Allah hafiz..
I think it's high time I left this world too.. the online world... I'm really at a loss.. I've never felt like this while writing.. I'm writing as if some really ill person.. one who is on his death bed is writing his last words... who knows maybe they really are...
Well.. Allah hafiz..


DM on twitter
Replied