Beyond The Horizon..
Unpredictable at first...
LIFE..
Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Memory
Moony
"Kia bat thi us rat ki
un chand lamho k ehsas ki
wo awaz thi ya soor-e-zindagi
dil me jo ja basi
aj bhi karta ha yad
dil us waqt ki bat
ek pal ko hi sahi
mile the hum kabhi...
"
Labels:
My Poetry
|
2 Responses
Ph_
Says:
31 October 2011 at 03:57
Wah!
Moony
Says:
31 October 2011 at 08:27
Thanks :)
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My Poetry
(36)
About Me
Moony
Me? I don't know who I am. I'm on a mission to find myself you can help me along. Maybe with everyone's help I'll discover myself :P
View my complete profile
Tragedy Of Life!
"One of the tragic things I know about human nature is
that all of us tend to put off living. We are all
dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon,
instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside
our windows today."
-
Dale Carnegie
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(3)
Memory
Chaman khizan ka deewana buhat hwaWafa ka qissa pu...
I don't wanna lose you!
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(67)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(30)
Wah!
Thanks :)