Beyond The Horizon..
Unpredictable at first...
LIFE..
Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge yourself, to rediscover your hidden traits, talents, and tendencies.
Powered by
Blogger
.
Moony
Chaman khizan ka deewana buhat hwa
Wafa ka qissa purana buhat hwa
Bhul bhi ja ab aae dil
Yar ko gae zamana buhat hwa
Wo kehta tha tumhain na chor k jaienge
Yunhi dil ma basainge
Kia hwa un ehad-o-paiman ka na puch
Chor k ab fasana begana buhat hwa.
Labels:
My Poetry
|
0 Responses
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My Poetry
(36)
About Me
Moony
Me? I don't know who I am. I'm on a mission to find myself you can help me along. Maybe with everyone's help I'll discover myself :P
View my complete profile
Tragedy Of Life!
"One of the tragic things I know about human nature is
that all of us tend to put off living. We are all
dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon,
instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside
our windows today."
-
Dale Carnegie
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(48)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(3)
Memory
Chaman khizan ka deewana buhat hwaWafa ka qissa pu...
I don't wanna lose you!
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(13)
►
2010
(67)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(30)
Post a Comment