Moony


   I don't wanna let you go..not yet... not so quick.. I haven't had enough of you.. I don't wanna have to wait, counting the days and minutes before we get a chance to meet again. We have said so many good-bye's but this one seems to be settling a gloom over my heart, something is telling me that this is final. But it can't be. I'm not gonna let you go so easily.

   A flower that has seen many storms, has faced the changes of the weather, has been through the rough and cruel cold and yet always survived. Wilting yet never dying completely now seems to be falling apart. Each fragrant petal.. falling a different path and leaving only a trace of its existence.. a slight memory and fading away at last... I'm trying to hold it in my palm but my efforts are all futile... Its slipping away like sand ... Taking a part of me along.. leaving me wretched...

Sadiyan  teri samait k jo legaya Qateel
Ab lout ke tere pas wo pal na aeyga

   Endings are always painful.. parting and moving on towards your own ways is never easy... The sweet past, it's scented memories entangle you in their branches clinging to you like thorns yet such beautiful, delicate thorns. Making you drown again and again into the long gone days never to come back and all you can do is sigh and wish...
4 Responses
  1. Asma Khan Says:

    Sometimes endings become pleasant starting.... :)
    Visit my blog--> Stay Blessed


  2. Moony Says:

    True .. :)
    Sure!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    .پہلے ہر بات پہ ہم سوچتے تھے
    .اب فقط ہاتھ اُٹھا دیتے ہیں



Post a Comment