Moony



Endless wait of the one not to come
And there was that time 
when i thought we were one.
It seems like a dream,
but a dream so real
Even when its gone 
it is everywhere.

Like the waves of an ocean
crashing on the shore,
Like the birds in the sky
flapping to fly high.
You are in my thoughts
like a part of life.
The memory of you and me
makes my spirits glide.


   I just so badly wanna write some lines, and that's the problem! When I really wanna do something I'm at a loss and I fail to do. I'm sick of this 'writer's block' and so I'm just forcing words out no matter how absurd they sound.
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Awsome...!~


  2. YTM! Says:

    Beautifully Written!
    Loved it! :)


  3. Moony Says:

    Thank you sho much :)


Post a Comment