Moony



All I ask for
is a few words
to bring me back
to what I was

All I need is
a little comfort
in the times of grief
to face the world

All I want is
a minute or two
from your busy schedule
All I ask for is
You...
Labels: | edit post
7 Responses
  1. nimra khurshid Says:

    hey nice poem! :) and you know what? This image i actually chose for my presentation on ''Reiki''. (*laughs*)


  2. Nimra Khurshid Says:

    nice blog. :)


  3. Moony Says:

    hahaha :D I was in a hurry and couldn't find any pic so.. :P Thanks! =)


  4. Ph_ Says:

    Well I love it. Simple and beautiful...
    Sometimes yes, I may leave the world and all I wish for is that 'you' :)


  5. Nimra Khurshid Says:

    :) Nahin i mentioned yunhi.:p


  6. Moony Says:

    @Ph_ Thank you :)
    Yeah at times that happens..


  7. Moony Says:

    @Nimra hmmm:P


Post a Comment