I know not
For what this I got
You won't explain
By it what will you gain?
Are you mad cz of some thing
did I do you wrong?
I'll be glad
if things turn around
to the way they were.
a few days back.
Ewww!! Do you call this poetry!! It's rubbish! Not worth wasting your time. I sit down to write something and instead end up writing words that make no sense. Gah!
Inside me there is a thirst only which poetry can quench.
I've written lots of things down on paper but at he moment I'm to lazy to type it out. *sigh* Bye!
For what this I got
You won't explain
By it what will you gain?
Are you mad cz of some thing
did I do you wrong?
I'll be glad
if things turn around
to the way they were.
a few days back.
Ewww!! Do you call this poetry!! It's rubbish! Not worth wasting your time. I sit down to write something and instead end up writing words that make no sense. Gah!
Inside me there is a thirst only which poetry can quench.
I've written lots of things down on paper but at he moment I'm to lazy to type it out. *sigh* Bye!


Post a Comment