Last night I stayed up late into the night. My friend had called me and we talked and talked and listening to her I realized (though i always knew but acknowledged it yet again) that every single being in this world has a huge mountain of problems and when you put your life in front of theirs you might appreciate just how great a life you are leading.
This one just one thing that triggered me again cause for the last few days I have been really thinking about deep stuff. Man is the most ungrateful thing I have ever seen. Taking myself for instance, for the past few days I was upset about something and that made me realize that up till now I had been taking it for granted and now when I have to give it up I realize how much it was. Although even after giving it up I still wil have a lot more then many others but man is greedy, his desires are never satisfied no matter how much he gets he always craves for more.
The world is going downhill, people are deprived from the basic necessities of life. They don't have a place to live, good food or clothes or any such thing. Compared to them we (I) are leading quite a luxurious life. We have a nice and cozy home, a wardrobe full of clothes and cupboards stacked of food and junkies yet we think we are deprived of so many things.
A few days back I was at the hospital and I saw people suffering for so many diseases and injuries, handicapped, totally depebdent on others not able to do a single thing. We Alhamdolillah are in a good state and able to move about and yet we are always complaining that we have to work so much, i think being able to work is also a great blessing of Allah.When we work we remain healthy, we get hungry and eat , we get tired and are able to sleep peacefully. How much more ungrateful will we be? We should thank him for his countless blessings before we are deprived.
I guess I haven't written things in context to one another but it will do for now.
This one just one thing that triggered me again cause for the last few days I have been really thinking about deep stuff. Man is the most ungrateful thing I have ever seen. Taking myself for instance, for the past few days I was upset about something and that made me realize that up till now I had been taking it for granted and now when I have to give it up I realize how much it was. Although even after giving it up I still wil have a lot more then many others but man is greedy, his desires are never satisfied no matter how much he gets he always craves for more.
The world is going downhill, people are deprived from the basic necessities of life. They don't have a place to live, good food or clothes or any such thing. Compared to them we (I) are leading quite a luxurious life. We have a nice and cozy home, a wardrobe full of clothes and cupboards stacked of food and junkies yet we think we are deprived of so many things.
A few days back I was at the hospital and I saw people suffering for so many diseases and injuries, handicapped, totally depebdent on others not able to do a single thing. We Alhamdolillah are in a good state and able to move about and yet we are always complaining that we have to work so much, i think being able to work is also a great blessing of Allah.When we work we remain healthy, we get hungry and eat , we get tired and are able to sleep peacefully. How much more ungrateful will we be? We should thank him for his countless blessings before we are deprived.
I guess I haven't written things in context to one another but it will do for now.


Post a Comment