Its best to let it go
what's not yours.
Remember yet forget,
what you thought what you said.
Cause now as things proceed,
They leave but shadows
of what cannot be achieved.
To die yet live
it was never that way,as if.
Images shooting across your vision,
You close your eyes for its an illusion.
And keep a smile on your face,
cause that's all you can give
Tears are hidden
They cant be unleashed,
until their time they have bidden
For eyes will betray
what hides in your smile.
Lame attempt at writing after a long time. How i wish I could write some real good things! *sigh



*sigh* Wishes... :)
Thanku sho much =)
It was NOT lame!
Just keep writing, Sarah. No matter what, remember to keep writing. :)
Oh Thank you!!! =) <3
as long as words keep coming to me I'll keep writing :)
Hi,
The Title "Letting GO" reminds me a Cartoon Named "Naruto",In which the Hokage(The Head of the Village) said,"Don't Let You Guards Down,If You Really want to be a Great Ninja" .. :P Thanks for reminding me that Episode, I'm goin' to watch it again .. :P
As far as Your post is Concerned , Its ABSOLUTELY LAME as you Mentioned But the Lame Writings have a Great Hand behind it ,As the History tells us ...
Keep Goin' and I'm Proud to be a Part of "Beyond the Horizon" .. Sara Rockzzz .. :P
i.
@IsrarYAwan
@Hasan they sure do, only they are unfathomable :P
@Issi bhahahahha XD my pleasure!! I'll have to watch it too :P
Ahem! Thankzzz
Its an honour =)
The more you write, the more you are closer to mastering the art of it :)
A good attempt.
That sure is true :)
Thnx for dropping by !
You call that LAME???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's beautiful!! <3
Errr!!!!
Thank you!! That encouraged me! <3