I have decided to try to maintain my blog again. Its nice knowing that people out there are actually spending their time to read what you have to say! And I wanna feel good , so!! That's that!
College has started and will you believe it this year I'm taking even more less classes then last year =D . I was taking just Philosophy but today I decided to go to English Ad. as well but unfortunately today wasn't a good day to do that. Man, was the teacher in a sour mood! We'll be starting the drama "candida", i hope its not as boring as the novel we just finished "Animal farm".
I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow, or well I was.. =/ Hope things go good! Will write about it tomorrow. No actually I won't have time so it will have to wait for another day! I like to keep my self in this fantasy that you care to read about things :)
I wish I was written some nice poetry or at least some good prose instead of this rubbish *sigh*. but, "Words don't come easily". Maybe some other time....
College has started and will you believe it this year I'm taking even more less classes then last year =D . I was taking just Philosophy but today I decided to go to English Ad. as well but unfortunately today wasn't a good day to do that. Man, was the teacher in a sour mood! We'll be starting the drama "candida", i hope its not as boring as the novel we just finished "Animal farm".
I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow, or well I was.. =/ Hope things go good! Will write about it tomorrow. No actually I won't have time so it will have to wait for another day! I like to keep my self in this fantasy that you care to read about things :)
I wish I was written some nice poetry or at least some good prose instead of this rubbish *sigh*. but, "Words don't come easily". Maybe some other time....


Hope you have a good day tomorrow. And do keep writing! :)
hope so too!! I'll try, keep your fingers crossed :)
Hi,
*Non Stop Laughing* .. :P .. Actually your this Post also reminds me one Idiotic Film of Pakistan "Main Ik din loat k Ayon ga" .. Buhahah .. XD.. Welcome Back .. :P
BTW Why Don't you write something about *Breakfast or Lunch etc* .. That Would become the Post of Internet .. Believe me! .. :P XD
i.
@IsrarYAwan
@Issi hehehe :P
Gah!! Can't you ever think about anything apart from food!