Time flies away leaving behind so many memories to treasure. Some you wish you would never forget and some you hope to never recall. Isn't it strange how the things we want to remember start to fade, we don't remember sufficient detail to smile but the worst always stays with us, every tiny tiny detail. And it never ceases to hurt.
I already can feel that good time slipping away, the memories getting misty though I try to recall as much as I can every day but still its going into oblivion. Oh how I wish it would stay with me forever.. <3
I already can feel that good time slipping away, the memories getting misty though I try to recall as much as I can every day but still its going into oblivion. Oh how I wish it would stay with me forever.. <3


Probably you are holding it too close? Let it give some space to breathe, it will stay. or maybe, memories - esp good ones - also need a break. It will come back, when that the only way left to stay afloat! :) Hugs :)
Perhaps :)