"My cousin was getting married. we used to be the best-est friends ever, inseparable. Everybody always saw us together. Laughing, talking, giggling, cracking jokes. No one believed we could ever be found on our own. But I know nothing will remain the same anymore. Despite the thousands of promises my cousin made, I am feeling really sad. I just will never be the same again. We are going to fall apart I know that. I just Can't think how life will be after that.
My cousin had promised that she would keep calling me every week. but Three months have passed since she got married and I haven't heard a word from her. Every time the phone rings I'm sure it's her but I am disappointed every time.
Today the phone rang. I jumped up to receive it. I knew it would be her and guess what!! It was! I was overwhelmed! I couldn't utter a word! I was out of my mind until I heard her say, 'Give the phone to aunty, I need to ask the recipe of qorma' I stood there with my mouth hanging open ... I couldn't believe my ears.. It had been three months and now that she had finally called she didn't even ask how I was... I felt he tears welling up in my eyes.. I quickly handed to phone to my mom and ran to my room and cried my heart out. I knew, I just knew that I had lost her forever and today proved this.. </3 "
Is this about to come true in my life too? ........ :'(
My cousin had promised that she would keep calling me every week. but Three months have passed since she got married and I haven't heard a word from her. Every time the phone rings I'm sure it's her but I am disappointed every time.
Is this about to come true in my life too? ........ :'(


It happens sweetheart ... It happens.. *hugs*
But it shouldn't! It's not fair
Time changes people changes feelings change... Memories don't. :)
And I know how it feels.. *smiles*
New married life will bring lots of responsibility which will keep her busy, if she won't called you, you should call her....
New life also bring problems, family politics, etc which she will have to manage so keep a positive mind and pray for her batter new life.
She will get her Mr. Right and she will be busy in her new life and once you will get your Mr. Right you will also be busy in your new life.
@YTM Sigh! *smiles*
@Shahid9 hmmm =)
both YTM and shahid are right
once YOU get married then you will also call aunties to ask for recipes and how to cook round roti .. :D
"Time changes people changes feelings change... Memories don't"
golden words YTM :)
And memroies are the reason you feel hurt