No one will see, no one will know
Deep inside I'll suffer alone
My heart is now a dungeon sealed
Left alone in immense ordeal
My pain will no longer be yours
I've sealed my lips, you'll hear no more
I've chocked my heart never to speak again
Now all the ache will obscure within
The lips won't betray but a pretentious smile
And with it the tears in the eyes will dim
Deep inside I'll suffer alone
My heart is now a dungeon sealed
Left alone in immense ordeal
My pain will no longer be yours
I've sealed my lips, you'll hear no more
I've chocked my heart never to speak again
Now all the ache will obscure within
The lips won't betray but a pretentious smile
And with it the tears in the eyes will dim


Nice one but one should not get sad.
This is not fair ! :(
@Fahad One can't help but get sad :)
@Ali Who ever said life was fair :)
And deep down, somewhere someday everyone of us has to wear such smile and bear the hurt...
Beautiful :)
True..
Thank you :)