Moony
   Today I'm feeling so good! My heart is light, I'm ready to fly away with the wind and reach the clouds. I even studied today with compassion! isn't that unbelievable??

   I spent a lot of time with myself and the good memories I have stored in the tiny brain of mine today! Life sure is wonderful if you wanna see it that way. It's all about our perceptions, we alone have the power to make life beautiful or miserable! But one can't always be in the same ecstatic mood all the time of course. I'm sure as death that even these sweet memories won't always be a source of happiness, sometimes I will miss 'em and get sad and at other times I will just be happy that once it was...

   I wish that the trip dad was planning and what I have in mind for it does really happen. If it goes as planned I will live my whole life in those 15 days and treasure the memory forever. <3
Talking of the trip reminds me of the last one. Wasn't it like the best-est best-est thing ever!! Well I guess I'm over doing it now, I can definitely think of a million n zillion of things that if not better were equally good!

    Some people come in our lives for such a small time but astoundingly leave behind such effects, memories  and blah blah that they are one of the most important things that ever happened to you. Like the people we met on the train, what was it? 27 hours I think? and yet it was a wonderful time.. *staring into space with that look on my face* And talking about the train reminds me of life itself! It's a journey similar to it, having good times and bad but on the whole it's a wonderful experience.

   And yeah while talking  about people who leave their imprints how can I leave out Arrats! Noway! Nobody can compete you, except of course M&M and yeah choi moi as well and maybe some other people , but that's totally different isn't it? yeah it is! So of course in the memories I revealed today Arrats had a major part and some other unnamed people too. I don't like the name Arrats =/ I'll think of another one, hmmm..

    Now my dear sis is interrupting my writing so I'll be back in a while! Dear words stay with me =)


   Hmmm.. so! We had this fashion show on Eid with a dress code of 'saree' :P it was so stupid that we really enjoyed it! I'm never wearing a saree again ! My cousins wanted to have another similar event again with sharara's. It would be fun I guess. I checked my mom's wedding sharara today but man it's so heavy! I'm not gonna wear that :O I'll think of something else I suppose. Lets see what happens. *excited*

    I have exams coming up in October and I'm TOTALLY UNPREPARED! Last year around this time of year I had covered at least half of the course but this time I haven't even made my notes yet :O What am I gonna do *wails* Allah please help me and you guys please pray for me. And I think I should go study instead of waste time here on my bekar blog =/ see ya later.
2 Responses
  1. Yeah you are right . Some people leaves their foot steps in our life .
    Best of luck for exams.
    Follow each other



Post a Comment