You know I had decided I wouldn't write anymore personal posts but your words really moved me to tears. I'm feeling so bad. I'm such a pervert. I really hate myself even more now.
You know you are great. Seriously, you are very nice and good. Way too good for any of us. It's an honour to have such a friend. And it's no true what you think. Trust me. :(:( And don't ever say any such thing again please??? Please :'(
I want to make you believe that you are worth a lot. But I'm just so so so sad and close to tears, You made me cry :( made me realize once again how bad I am... Its not you but the others who are not worth it.
...... :'(
You know you are great. Seriously, you are very nice and good. Way too good for any of us. It's an honour to have such a friend. And it's no true what you think. Trust me. :(:( And don't ever say any such thing again please??? Please :'(
I want to make you believe that you are worth a lot. But I'm just so so so sad and close to tears, You made me cry :( made me realize once again how bad I am... Its not you but the others who are not worth it.
...... :'(


you are pagal, mein peet dunga ab aapko :p
those words were not directed at you, they were for someone who was very close to me, yet very far away from me now
it may not have been directed towards me but none the less I'm a part of it.
koi nahin :p
i dont knw what to say on it but i just knw one thing
when u get hurt by someone that person is more hurt than u :)
so believe me if your fiend had said u something it doesnt mean ur friend wants to hurt u :)
I believe you :)